Sunday, June 01, 2008

AN ALTERNATIVE TO POSTING

I'm taking a down day to catch up on the yard and my so-called bunkhouse which has a leaky roof so that I spent yesterday hauling mattress and bedding into the yard to dry.

As an alternative you might look at the website of the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
enews@wildlifeart.org
http://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs089/1100928595068/img/265.gif?a=1102101920501

I hope this link works. If it doesn't, try www.wildlifeart.org. It's a spectacular building in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, which I know only from photos as I haven't been there. Their exhibits are creative (Picasso drawings of ostriches and lobsters! Australian intricate aboriginal portraits of lizards) though their point of departure was American illustrators like Kuhn and Clymer.

Lots of energy there. A good email newsletter.

Prairie Mary

2 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

sorry to hear about the leaky roof...hope that doesn't mean you'll be going up any ladders!

Jake Allsop said...

The link www.wildlifeart.org works fine. The virtual tours are brilliant. Thank you so much for this, Mary. Makes me want to jump on a plane and visit Wyoming.